INJECTION MOULDING WILL BE FASTER AND CHEAPER
The EMOLD project is a Collective Research program where RTD performers undertake scientific and technological research activities on behalf of Industrial Associations and their member companies. These appropriate R&D projects are sponsored by the European Union in order to assist companies to improve their competitiveness.
EMOLD main objectives:
- Reduction of up to 30% in time required for set-up phase and quality assurance
- Reduction of up to 5% in the final cost of plastic parts due to elimination of faulty batches and reduction of reparation requirements
- Inprovement in a 25% of the efficiency in moulding processes
- More efficient quality procedures and more confidence for the final customer
- Possibility to reuse and recycle some still-useful components from these intelligent and mechatronic moulds